Data protectionDear users of our website www.cgc-pr.com,
we are aware that the careful treatment of your personal information is important to you. For this reason, we value your confidence that we deal with your personal data in a conscientious manner.
With this declaration, you consent to dfi double floor industries GmbH processing and using your personal data presented below, which has been collected for the purposes specified here. Your statement of acceptance can be withdrawn at any point in time and will take effect for the future.
1. Responsible locationThe responsible location as defined by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [Federal Data Protection Act of Germany] is Cramer-Gesundheits-Consulting GmbH, Rathausplatz 12 - 14, 65760 Eschborn, Germany.
2. Storage of the personal data of our customersThe information you provide us with allows us to offer you the best service possible. We store the information received from you when you contact us. This constitutes e.g. your name, address and e-mail address.
3. How do we use your personal information?We use your personal information in order to communicate with you and to update our data sets and map the contents of our internet presence. We also use your information to improve our offer and contents, to prevent the misuse of our website resp. to identify such a case of misuse or to allow third parties to perform technical, logistic or other services on our order.
4. How long are my data stored?In general, we store all information you have relayed to us as long as you are interested in receiving promotional information. In the event you would like us to stop using your data, then we will of course promptly honour your request (for this, please also read Clause 6).
5. Can you determine, which data we have saved concerning your person?Yes. Upon request, you can receive information regarding your personal data stored at any time.
6. Can you authorise the deletion of your personal data?Yes. You of course have the opportunity at any time to order the partial or complete deletion of your data. Please use our contact form on the CGC website for this purpose. We will promptly honour your request and cease forwarding promotional material immediately. Insofar we are obliged by law to store your data, the data will not be deleted, but blocked.
8. Does Cramer-Gesundheits-Consulting GmbH pass on the information collected?No. The information you provide will be passed on neither to third parties nor used for purposes other than those specified (see Clause 3).
9. NoticesIn the event you have any further questions regarding data protection at Cramer-Gesundheits-Consulting GmbH, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail. We assure you that we will publish any significant changes to our notices concerning data protection, which result in a reduced level of data protection, in an appropriate form.
The last update was conducted on 23.09.2008.